Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Fires of Sidonia Campaign Flyer Event

On Saturday March 30th I played in a large 16 player campaign event at Endgame in Oakland.  This was a flyer themed event that used some alternate/homebrew rules.  The flyers all participated in a large air battle and if they survived could then perform ground attacks on the many game tables. 

The game was part of a much large campaign that is organized into monthly events.  This was the first flyer event and went amazingly smoothly in my opinion.  Most players brought a few flyers for the "flyer pool" and one player who collects Imperial flyers brought a bunch.  It made for a huge group of flyers that absolutely ruled the games.   I had a great time as it was an event filled with people with great attitudes and some fantastic painted armies.  There were a few unpainted models on the table, but they were the exception.

This was my first time playing with this group and I will definitely be back.   It was a very well thought out event and I feel pretty lucky to have been able to participate.  It was run on time, no real hiccups and everyone was very positive.  An A+ event in my book.

It was a chaotic day and instead of a play by play I am going to let the pictures do the talking.





























































0 comments:

Post a Comment