After priming my Titan up I pulled out the airbrush to get started on painting this amazing model. I am doing a custom color, using two parts death world forest, one part karak stone, and two parts screaming skull. I bout exactly that many pots, as I knew I would need a lot of it for base coating.
I started with doing some undercoating around areas I wanted to be noticeably darker. I used death world forest in these places. This would help with the highlighting of large areas.
After that I gave the whole model a coat of the basecoat. This took a long time, including a few hour soak to declog the airbrush. I seem to have the worst luck with airbrushes, they always clog on me. After a basecoat I began to paint the gold parts, using balthasar gold. It came out a bit "shiny", even as a muted color, so it will need some coats of wash to bring it down.