Monday, October 1, 2012

Khador Conquest is finally done - with Super Awesome Pics

I finally put the last few hours of work in yesterday to finish up my Khador Conquest.  This thing came out even better than I thought it would, it is truly an amazing model.  It's just so...mean looking.

I was a bit iffy on the base, it looked great, but I didn't know if it fit with the model, and having seen them together I'm now super glad I decided to order it.  Way more exciting then the normal sand/snow thing I did with my other Khador.

The really cool thing was I finished this model in time to try out my new lightbox.  It's a cheapy, so it really needs more light, but it does work.  So much better than just taking pictures on my kitchen table.  I couldn't recommend one enough.  Now I just need to figure out how to use it correctly.












0 comments:

Post a Comment