Saturday, March 9, 2013

Finished my Nurgle Army - Now with Lightbox Pictures

I finished up my first 6th edition army, a Chaos Space Marine force a few weeks ago, prior to playing in the big narrative game, though I didn't have time to take some good pictures.  I pulled out the lightbox and fired up the camera.  This is by far the army I've been the happiest with.  I think it's normal to get better over time,and this is the first army I've done that I look at and I'm super excited about.  Now all I have to do is actually use the damn thing in a game.  I've only used it twice, and both were large apocalypse style games, so I really don't know how the army is going to run.  

I haven't even used it and I'm already thinking of adding some allies.  I really think I'd like to splash in some Demon allies.  Not only is it thematic, but I really like both the new models and new rules.

On with the pictures of the stuff that's already done (I did cheat a little.  The Demon Prince got some touch up and the Land Raider had been in another Nurgle army that got sold).





































2 comments:

  1. Is that an original plastic Land Raider or one of the new forge world resin kits? I've got an old plastic one lying around and I'm not sure whether I should use it as a standard land raider or the Proteus and was interested to know wheat you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an original, plastic, Mark I land raider. I just run it as at a regular, chaos land raider.

      Delete