Monday, May 9, 2011

Home Stretch

I've been making a lot of progress, even though I haven't been posting it.  I'm about to finish up the main chunk of the infantry in the next few days and I thought I'd post some pics.

On Friday a good friend came over and we painted until the wee hours.  It turned out to be a great motivator and I painted way more then I ever would have on my own.  I'm actually taking a break from basing the heavy weapon trooper to write this.  I can't recommend group painting enough.  It keeps you on track. 

My living room converted for the evening.

Well into the evening.
 
My painting is not that detailed, but it is a good, simple table ready effort in my humble opinion.  There is much detail work to do, but at least they are starting to look like something.


0 comments:

Post a Comment