Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Grey Knights - More Hobby Progress

I accidentally left my mouse at work last night so a night I had planned on spending on Battlefield 3 servers was instead spent painting.  I was frustrated at first though it ended up being a blessing in disguise.  While you can't see much progress on the models I got a solid 2 or 3 hours of painting in while my wife was out being social. 

I was able to get a basecoat down on all of the purity seals (these guys have at least 3 or 4 per model) as well as any other cloth/paper items.  I also finished the gold wash as well as touch up a few I missed.  The storm bolters and metal bits got their washes as well. I also basecoated all of the power weapons with some mordian blue.  I haven't decided exactly how I am going to paint the power weapons, though I know I want it to be some kind of blue...

The next step is to finish the purity seals and start picking details.  Then I might start the power weapons.  We'll see.



0 comments:

Post a Comment