Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day One

I started my Holiday IG painting project today.  With my first day off from work for the Holiday I kicked off the project.  I spent the morning trimming up the track sprues, so they could be painted on the sprue.  I don't know if this is going to make it easier, but I think in the end it will be a lot less of a headache.
I tried to minimize the amount of sprue left that could block paint, but still hold the bits in place.  Clipping 9 of these turned out to be a real chore.  Time will tell to see of it was worth the effort.
Laying out all of the vehicles I realized what a monumental task I had ahead of me this week.  After a few not so short hours I turned them into....
Tomorrow......the Airbrush!!


Post a Comment