I had been dreading pulling out my airbrush as I hadn't had the easiest time last year with it painting my guard. It always seems to jam, never feeding paint like it should, not spraying evenly, etc. I am sure it is operator error as I haven't had any real training apart from some YouTube videos and the occasional Dakka thread. I really like the idea of my airbrush and I'm always happy with the results, I just don't pull it out much because it can be such a hastle.
I finished basing the models I've been working on, primed them up, and took an airbrush to my demon prince as a trial run as I haven't used my airbrush since last year when I sprayed my guard vehicles. I also spent some time in the evening actually painting on my Demon Prince. I'm pretty happy so far, it's a ton of progress for one day.
With the upcoming Tomb Kings, I mean Necron release, I wanted my base to be a bit topical so I hacked up a destroyer as a step stool for my Demon prince. After trying it out, I decided what would work best was to flip it over and use the bottom to stand on.
I spent two episodes of Castle last night on the Demon Prince and his base. I know most people would do them seperatly, I would like to have them bothdone at about the same time. I don't have any step by steps, only how they came out. I didn't have any daylight, so the pics are bit rough.