Sunday, May 20, 2012

Khador Behmoth mounted on a Menoth Wreck Marker

When searching for information about the Behemoth model I found this post on the Privateer Press forums  The post details how a Behemoth was mounted on a wreck marker.  I liked the idea so much, I decided to do the same thing.  The thread author used a Cygnar model, but as my main opponent is a Menoth player I decided to use a Menoth wreck token.

It took some time to get the pose right, and I used a lot of greenstuff to make it work.   In the end I am very happy with how it looks and I can't wait to start actually painting this beast.




The most amount of time was this step, figuring out how to mount the legs on the base, and set the pose.
 I decided to drill out the exhaust.  I have done it on my other warjacks, and I really like the look.

 I pre-assmbled  much of the torso  before mounting on the legs. 
 Testing the pose, and mounting the torso.

 The model with the torso mounted, and arms installed. I haven't installed the spikes on the shoulders, and I think I am going to leave it as is.  I am not a big fan of the spikes, they look kind of goofy to me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment