Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Khador Conquest in Hand

When my Conquest showed up a few weeks ago I was very disappointed to find it was missing a shoulder piece, as I gotten two left shoulders and no right shoulder.  Privateer Press did replace the missing part, after a little over a week, I was able to put this guy together.

The model was a bit of a pain to get a pose I wanted, as you can't do a lot with how the feet are positioned.  The model is meant to look dynamic as if it's walking, which I can understand, as so many of their warjacks look like they are standing still.  It does make it difficult to build the model so it doesn't look like every other Conquest out there.  I did a bit of work to make it turn in the opposite direction, as if it is about to attack something mid stride.  It's different enough from the stock model I'm happy, though I really wish I could have done more.


1 comment:

  1. I just opened my box and I got two left shoulders too! Weird. ..

    ReplyDelete