Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Most of my Dropzone Commander preorder came in

I was able to pick up a bunch of my Dropzone Commander models from the local shop I had ordered them from.  I don't know if I have said it, but I am way lucky that my FLGS, Black Diamond Games in Concord, CA is one of the few stores that is actively stocking and supporting this game.   The models have been a bit slower coming in than I would have hoped, due to customs and manufacturing issues, but as it's a new game I don't mind cutting Hawk Wargames some slack.  It also doesn't hurt that I have a ton of other things on my hobby plate right now.

Once again, the resin on these models is way easy to work with.  I did have a few problems with miscasts, Hawk Wargames clearly has an issue with air bubbles in their casting process.  Once again, I used some nifty liquid green stuff that fixes the problem way easy.

 I do think Hawk Wargames needs to think about where the flash is.  Worst location ever.

 These models look even better in person, such great designs are indescribably cool.
 My PHR armies in force.  Now I need to really figure out a color scheme.


0 comments:

Post a Comment