Friday, June 10, 2011

First Milestone Complete

I finished up the first phase in my latest army build, getting the models.  For this build I went with Miniature Market. I had nothing but a good experience. Great pricing and they shipped quickly so I will most likely start using them as my primary channel for acquiring GW items.  I had used The War Store, my only issue it usually takes at least a week and half to get my models because I am so far away.  I must admit that when it comes to my hobby products, a few days earlier is a big deal to me, I have the patience of an infant.

I am going to get started tomorrow morning putting together the terminators.  My son's swimming season is having it's inaugural event and I found last year that it is a great chance to get some modeling done.  He is in the water for about 10 minutes and spends the rest of the time running around with the other 10 year olds so me and Mom (unless we have to work) have plenty of sitting time.  Last year I painted most of an 1850 that I took to the 2010 Da Grand Waaagh (I hate how they misspelled a fake word).

1 comment: