Sunday, March 25, 2012

Collecting Flames of War - Incoming Soviets!

Over the weekend I picked up a friend's Soviet army for Flames of War.  I've been wanting to get into this game for some time, and decided to take my friend up on his offer as he has been looking to divest himself of the Soviets for a while. 

I am really not sure what I got, other then I have a ton of infantry, some tanks and some artillery pieces.  I spent some time today sorting through them (lucky for me, to keep the units separated my friend had numbered the bases)






2 comments:

  1. Looks like a well supported Mid-War Infantry battalion. It can be a really tough nut to crack, my Germans have faced similar armies plenty of times; it's always a tough fought battle.

    -Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really had no idea what it was, thanks for the identification. I am surprised how much detail these small models have and how cool they look. Now I just have to figure out how to paint stuff that small, I haven't painted anything in that scale for 15 years.

    ReplyDelete