Monday, March 5, 2012

Bandeblade using Imperial Armour Paint Scheme is done

I finally "finished" my Baneblade.  I use the word loosely as one could work on a model like this and never stop.  I got to a point where I tried almost every technique in the Imperial Armour Masterclass book and I am very happy with the results.

I used it for the first time this weekend in the Bay Area Open event run by Big Jim of Galaxy in Flames and after an epic round of shooting (helped by a one off strategy card) our opponents had an even better round of shooting causing the Baneblade to explode in a large enough explosion to take out the surrounding terrain about a third of my army.  I will post up some pictures of the event later this week.

On with pictures of the Baneblade!














0 comments:

Post a Comment