I started working on some Space Wolves, testing the process I found on From the Warp that I wrote about. I picked up the paints (or what I am pretty sure the paints were) and got to work. A coat of primer and some soft body wash from Secret Weapon Miniatures came out just as fantastic as they did in the original article. I was so happy with the results of the first model I decided to do the rest of the squad and one of the long fang squads.
First model after priming. I did the head only.
First model after some drying. After that the rest of the models I started. The next phase I need to do is repainting some of the flat surfaces, like in the tutorial.