Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I hate UPS. No, I don't. But I hate how they sit on packages at their depots.

I ordered a metric ton of IG a week ago and it has been sitting in their depot for the last few days, waiting to be delivered. Hopefully it should be to me today or the next. Planning a new army, and then finally pulling the trigger is one of my favorite parts of the hobby. The worst part is waiting for it to show up. It makes Christmas as kid look quite pedestrian.

On a side note, I finally got the Baneblades I had ordered. I love eBay. Its one of my favorite ways to get models, to sell the ones I'm done with, and generally window shop. I've had great experiences in the 10 years or so I've used it. But occasionally I get one of these.

The models I had purchased because they were painted. Looked nice from the pictures, no over spray, not tons of paint, pretty good. Described as Table Top Painted and ready to play with and only highlighting was needed. They showed up, looked great in the box, until I turned them over.....Plastic? The models were (5 of them) were all bare plastic, and the pictures were taken so this wouldn't show up. To make a long story short, I'm having to go through the eBay resolution process because the seller hasn't sold much on eBay and wants to have an educational experience in the process (his words, not mine) instead of resolving the issue between us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment