Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My cornucopia of models came yesterday. Didn't expect them until today, but they came a day early to my delight. It was a lot of fun to open up a box with that many models. I've never ordered that many models before. Previously I've collected armies in 500 ish point blocs, and this time I decided to just dive in with about 2k points all at once.

Staring into the abyss of the sheer voluming of plastic needing assembly staring back at me I'm not sure my decision was the smartest. I think the only way this is getting done before next election is spend some of upcoming holiday time putting glue to plastic.

On a side note, my eBay issue had to go to eBay claims. Seller didn't want to work with me, had to argue that models with bare plastic were not fully painted. Not a big deal, I'm sending the models back in a few days and I should get a full refund. I should be more frustrated but I'm honestly happy to wash my hands of the mess, and in hindsight I'm pretty lucky that this is the first time I've had to deal with a seller like this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment