Tuesday, June 26, 2012

25,000 Hits on Armyundecided - Woot!

I just passed over 25,000 hits this morning.  I've been running the blog for almost two years and it's hard to imagine how in the name of Zeus' butthole it got that much traffic.

Lets take a step back and look at the top 5 blog posts and how many hits they generated.

Number Five - 874 hits

First Warhammer 40k pictures with my new iPhone 4S 

This was a blog post where I took some pictures of a pickup game using the, at the time, new iPhone.  The pics came out much better then I had anticipated.  Most of the pictures on this blog, since I picked up the phone have been using it.  It just takes such nice pictures compared to my point and shoot.

Number Four - 904 hits

Repainting a twenty year old Land Raider Mark I

I wrote about how I took an old Land Raider, cleaned it up, and put a fresh coat of paint on it.   Came out not so bad.

Number Three - 964 Hits

Citadel Finecast Review / First Model

In this post I reviewed a Draigo I bought on Finecast launch day.  Spoiler alert...it had miscasts.

Number Two - 1078

Tanksgiving Apocalypse Game at Games Workshop Alamo

This blog post was a half battle report/half event report in an apocalypse game I played in over Thanksgiving at a local Games Workshop store.

Number One - 2027

Warmachine Two Player Battle Box - What's inside?

This post is an unboxing of the Warmachine two player battle box.  This post is a bit of a cheat, as it gets a lot of search traffic because of the goofy Warmachine picture at the top of the post.  In the all mighty words of Andy Sandberg, still counts!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment